People + Process
ANNUAL AVERAGE OF MILES SCOTT DRIVES FOR FAMILY VACATIONS.
Scott Danger, CPA, CVA
As a Business Partner and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Scott helps clients understand the value of their business.
Whether it’s driving cross-country with his family or finding the right solution for a client, Scott is always prepared to go the extra mile.
Prior to joining the firm in 2001, Scott practiced as a CPA in New Ulm, Minnesota, and also held positions within the private sector. This experience led him to discover his passion for helping business owners understand the value of their business. Now, as a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), he serves as AEM’s business valuation expert.
Scott also provides tax, consulting and auditing services for individuals and businesses throughout Minnesota. He volunteers his time with the Greater Mankato United Way, Mankato YMCA, Cub Scouts and various other organizations.
When he’s not on a road trip, Scott likes to spend his free time fishing or hunting. He lives in North Mankato with his wife and two children.
- Minnesota State University Mankato, B.S. in Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Graduate of the Mankato Area Leadership Program
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants