People + Process
THE NUMBER OF CAREER HOLE-IN-ONES KYLE HAS RECORDED.
Kyle Meyers, CPA
As a Government Partner, Kyle finds ways to help governments and nonprofit organizations serve their communities more efficiently.
As an avid golfer, Kyle is always thinking up ways to improve his handicap. He also spends a lot of time thinking about how to help his clients serve their communities more efficiently.
Since joining the firm in 1982, Kyle has provided audit and accounting services to government and nonprofit organizations throughout Minnesota. His experience includes all types of audits, including Single Audits.
Kyle stays current on issues affecting clients by staying involved in several nonprofit and industry associations. He currently serves on the Special Review Committee for the Government Finance Officers Association. This committee reviews audit reports for acceptance into the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting Program.
To keep his clients current, he regularly conducts client seminars on audit preparation and GASB statement implementation.
Kyle is in charge of the Firm’s quality control function and peer review practice and is also a Minnesota Peer Review Committee RAB member.
In his free time, Kyle enjoys golfing, traveling, going to concerts, biking, and watching and following the Minnesota Twins and is an avid MSU Maverick fan.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, B.S. in Accounting and Finance, cum laude
- AICPA Certificate of Educational Achievement Program for Governmental Accounting and Auditing
- Minnesota Government Finance Officers Association
- Minnesota Association of School Business
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants