People + Process
THE TWO JERSEY NUMBERS (SOCCER AND BASKETBALL, RESPECTIVELY) WORN BY KAREN’S DAUGHTER.
Karen Post, CPA
As a Business Partner, Karen encourages and guides her clients in achieving their financial- and business-related goals.
Karen joined AEM in 2014 with the merger of Baune Dosen & Co LLP. Over the years, she has steered her practice toward helping community banks, closely held businesses, and individuals achieve their financial- and business-related goals. With expertise in specialty areas such as due diligence, credit analysis, internal control and regulatory reporting, she creates solutions for clients across a number of industries.
Eager to share knowledge, Karen has been a past speaker at meetings of the Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota and the Minnesota Association of Public Accountants.
When she’s not cheering for #13 (soccer) or #4 (basketball), Karen looks for ways to spend quality time with her husband, her stepchildren, and her dear friends.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, B.S. in Accounting, Minor in Business Administration
- Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota
- Minnesota Bankers Association
- Bank Holding Company Association
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants