People + Process
JUDD’S SHOTGUN OF CHOICE IS THE BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE II.
Judd Nordquist, CPA
As a Business Partner, Judd helps business owners with business and tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, cash flow management, budgeting, and overhead computations.
Judd and his trusty canine companion enjoy getting out in the fall to go hunting. In the office, Judd enjoys hunting down ways to help business owners improve their bottom line.
Since 1995, Judd has specialized in providing accounting, auditing, and consulting services within the construction, real estate, and manufacturing industries. He’s also known to be quite knowledgeable of the medical industry. His construction and real estate roots go way back: His family has been in the HVAC, electrical contractor, drywall and taping businesses for over 50 years.
With firsthand knowledge of the issues affecting these industries, Judd helps business owners and contractors stay ahead of the game. Throughout his career, he’s guided clients through all sorts of conundrums, from software issues to international taxation.
Along with hunting, Judd enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, playing pick-up hockey, and building things in the garage.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, B.S. in Accounting and Management
- DFK-USA-International Tax Committee Chair
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants (past)
- Real Estate and Construction CPA’s – Rainmaker Alliance (past)
- Tennessee Squire