People + Process
JUDD’S SHOTGUN OF CHOICE IS THE BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE II.
Judd Nordquist, CPA
As a Business Partner, Judd helps business owners with business and tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, cash flow management, budgeting, and overhead computations.
Judd is our Manufacturing Segment Leader and serves on the Firm’s Leadership Board. In his roles, Judd leads the manufacturing segment across the firm and has the responsibility of setting the strategic direction and go-to-market strategy. With more than 25 years of industry and consulting experience, Judd has a passion for client service, having worked across many geographies in the America’s and Europe. Judd’s areas of expertise include M&A consulting, company strategy engagements, and organizational transformation programs.
Judd also sits on public company board of directors and serves as the audit committee chair.
On the personal side, Judd enjoys hunting, spending time with his wife and two daughters, playing pick-up hockey, the occasional round of golf, and building things in the garage.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, B.S. in Accounting and Management
- DFK-USA-International Tax Committee Chair
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants (past)
- Real Estate and Construction CPA’s – Rainmaker Alliance (past)
- Tennessee Squire