Life at AEM
Whether starting your career or looking for your next opportunity, there is no better place than Abdo, Eick & Meyers. We offer a fun and friendly culture, excellent growth opportunities, and a great benefits package.
We’re not your typical accounting firm. If you’re looking for somewhere to punch the clock while pushing papers, this is not the place for you. But if you’re ready to go beyond the numbers to make a difference in the lives of our clients, we’d like to meet you. Our culture is built on the following principles:
- Teamwork: We accomplish great things together.
- Growth & Development: We get better every day.
- Relationships: We listen to understand. We understand to help. We give our best to our clients and to each other.
Why settle for good when you can be great? We are committed to providing our people with the training and resources they need to advance in their careers. With a formalized orientation program, continuing professional education opportunities, on-the-job training, and individualized coaching and development, our people are prepared to succeed.
From pay to play, we want our people to feel rewarded and appreciated.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Bonus program
- Monetary incentives for earning CPA license
- Generous cash incentives for employee referrals
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- Half-day Fridays during June – September
- 7 paid holidays and 2 partial holidays
- 24 hours of volunteer time off annually
- Various other paid and unpaid leave for occasions such as parental leave, grandparent leave, jury duty, etc.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- Healthy snacks during busy season
- Sit to Stand Adjustable Desks
- Several annual social and family events
- Complimentary beverages such as coffee, tea, and soda
- Office Olympics and paper airplane contests
- Company volleyball and kickball teams
- Free massages during busy season