You stay focused on your clients or patients, while we focus on your financial needs to keep your business profitable.
As a professional service provider, you need to be able to focus on providing quality service and building your business. We understand the questions you have may span from wondering what type of business entity you should be to pondering how to best share profits among your partners.
Our specialized professional services expertise helps firms find solutions to their business challenges. You stay focused on your clients or patients, while we focus on your financial needs to keep your business profitable.
Our specialized accounting and consulting services for professional services firms include:
- Identifying the most advantageous form of professional practice (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Cash management strategies
- Compensation planning, including retirement plans
- Buy-sell agreements
- Consulting to help you increase the value of your company
- Succession planning
- Sale of your business / mergers and acquisitions
- Business valuations
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Tax planning and preparation services
- Personal financial planning services such as tax reduction, education funding, and retirement planning
For nearly 50 years, we’ve helped clients spend less time worrying about their taxes. Our tax services go beyond what’s considered standard to help you plan effectively—and keep you from paying more taxes than necessary.