Helping our manufacturing clients stay ahead of the curve is what we do best. Whether you’re looking to control costs or expand geographically, we’re ready to be part of the solution.
The manufacturing industry is marked by changing regulations, economic conditions, supply costs, and competition. While keeping up with what’s new can be a major undertaking, keeping on track to hit profit goals can present yet another set of challenges.
Helping our manufacturing clients stay ahead of the curve is what we do best. As more than just your accountant, we go beyond traditional tax and audit services to work as an integral part of your business. We work with you to implement profit enhancing solutions and help you stay aware of marketplace changes headed your way.
Our dedicated team of professionals provides timely and thoughtful advice to help you improve your bottom line. If you’re looking to grow your business strategically and profitably, Abdo, Eick & Meyers is ready to be part of the solution.
Our specialized manufacturing accounting and consulting services include:
- Cost accounting (for reporting and/or pricing purposes)
- Cost segregation for your facilities
- Developing new and/or improved product lines
- Expanding geographically
- Increasing profit and margins
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Controlling costs and outside risks
- Establishing disaster prevention and recovery processes
- State and local tax consulting manufacturer’s credit
- IT selection projects for administration and plant operations
- Strategies for minimizing taxes, including estate and financial planning
- Managing manufacturing systems applications software
- Employment tax credits related to plant, distribution and administrative employees